|Home||» Products||» Agricultural Inputs||» Foliar Fertilizer|
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Others
- Supply Ability
- As Per Requirement Per Month
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Being an entrenched association, we are able to offer our clients Foliar Fertilizer within set time frame. Available in liquid form, this fertilizer is suitable to feed plants directly through leaves. Our skilled professionals have used the best grade ingredients to process the provided fertilizer. Along with this, the offered Foliar Fertilizer can be purchased from us in bulk at pocket friendly rates.
- Optimum purity
- No chemical mixing
- Enhanced storage life
- Environment friendly
Liquid foliar fertilizer
NULEAF is a broad-spectrum liquid organic fertilizer made from sea w e e d extract. It contains a mixer of high grade macro and micro nutrients, amino acids, complex carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals. It is formulated to go through the stomata of the leaves of the crops.
CHARACTERISTICS OF NULEAF
- NULEAF can be applied through DRIP IRRIGATION OR FERTIGATION.
- When NULEAF is applied through drip irrigation, supplemental nitrogen requirements can be significantly reduced.
- When foliar applied, NULEAF provides a rapid plant response.
- NULEAF prevents or limits plant absorption of heavy metals and other impurities.
- NULEAF offers numerous advantages in many different growing mediums, and is suitable for professional organic farmers as well as horticulturists, vegetable growers, manufacturers of plant substrates, tree farmers, landscapers, etc.
- NULEAF is highly efficient, has no adverse affect on the environment and is not harmful to animals, plants and humans.
- NULEAF is a safe alternative to chemical fertilizers for use in the agricultural/horticultural systems.
NULEAF is effective in the nutrient management and INM programme in crops like Paddy, Sugarcane, Cotton, Pulses, Vegetables, Oil seed crops, Spice crops, Plantation crops, Tea, Coffee, Fruit crops and Floriculture.
NULEAF controls the nutrient deficiency diseases and nutrient deficiencies of crops such as crops pests such as Paddy, Sugarcane, Cotton, Pulses, Vegetables, Oil seed crops, Spice crops, Plantation crops, Tea, Coffee, Fruit crops and Floriculture.
DOSAGE AND APPLICATIONS:
100 ml to 200 ml/acre. 2-4 application is required per crop. Works as both prophylactic and curative. Apply during early morning or late evening.
NULEAF is available in packings of 100 ml, 200 ml, 500 ml, 1000 ml, 5 liters, 20 liters and 200 liters.