|Home||» Products||» Agricultural Inputs||» Biostimulant|
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Others
- Supply Ability
- As Per Requirement Per Month
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
STIMUL is a mixture of various naturally derived components from soya protein and amino acids in a encapsulated medium. It is a product designed to be applied especially via foliar but it can also be applied via roots in every kind of crops.
The foliar application enables the plants to receive direct benefits from naturally balanced nutrients/ growth stimulating substances when they are needed by the plants especially at the time of stage differentiation.
CHARACTERISTIC OF STIMUL
- Improved shoot and root growth.
- Higher flowering and fruit set.
- Improved fruit yield, size and quality.
- Better root set and mineral absorption.
- Improvement of nodulation.
- Enhancement of plant defence against pests and diseases.
- Better resistance to environmental stress.
MODE OF ACTION OF STIMUL:
- Effects on enzyme systems (GDH ENZYME SYSTEM).
- Induces the flowering hormones
- Induces fruiting hormones
- Induces Root initiation
- Works as PGR.
- Environmental stress resistance
STIMUL is effective in invigorating the metabolism of crops like Paddy, Sugarcane, Cotton, Pulses, Vegetables, Oil seed crops, Spice crops, Plantation crops, Tea, Coffee, Fruit crops and Floriculture.
STIMUL is primarily meant to invigorate the crops and there by increasing the yield of crops such as Paddy, Sugarcane, Cotton, Pulses, Vegetables, Oil seed crops, Spice crops, Plantation crops, Tea, Coffee, Fruit crops and Floriculture.
DOSAGE AND APPLICATIONS:
100 ml to 200 ml/acre. 2-4 application is required per crop. Works as both prophylactic and curative. Apply during early morning or late evening.
STIMUL is available in packings of 100 ml, 200 ml, 500 ml, 1000 ml, 5 liters, 20 liters and 200 liters.